CSRRecordMismatch issue with account - can't view special offers or add/upgrade service online
brian_w1

I read this forum entry on CSRRecordMismatch at http://forums.verizon.com/t5/High-Speed-Internet-DSL-and-Dial/Cannot-modify-FIOS-Internet-account-on...  I have been plagued with this issue for at least 3 years.  I've had numerious calls to customer service all they do is try to tell me the current promotions since they don't really understand the issue I describe.  At some point I just gave up.  Of course I was looking at the Verizon site again to see what promotions/specials are available.  I dread having to call customer service just to learn about the specials that I could theoretically see online by myself.  

It would be nice if I could view offers or use the add/upgrade service option without always being forwarded to this page:

https://www.verizon.com/FORYOURHOME/GOFLOW/Common/LocalBusinessOfficeSR.aspx?Message=CSRRecordMismat...

We're sorry.
We are experiencing a temporary problem and can't continue your order at this time.

Please try again later.

Or, if you need immediate assistance, you can call yourVerizon local business office.

Please help!

0 Likes
Re: CSRRecordMismatch issue with account - can't view special offers or add/upgrade service online
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi brian_w,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes