Can someone from Verizon please help me get my refund??????????
unhappyone

I moved in Oct. and cancelled my service.  I have been instructed by different Verizon employees to pay my full bill and wait for a refund and to wait for an adjusted bill.  Since the employees didn't seem to know what to do for sure, I paid the full amount so I wouldn't mess with my perfect credit rating by being late on a payment.  Then another month passed and I hadn't received my refund yet so I called again.  I was told it would take another month to receive it.  Why so long I don't know.  Well I still haven't received it so I called once again!  This time I was told the refund was mailed on 12/13.  Today I get another statement telling me I have a refund coming but when the hell is it coming???  This is rediculous!  This is frustrating!  This is horrible customer service!  Please someone from Verizon that can get me my money please contact me so I can resolve this already!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Can someone from Verizon please help me get my refund??????????
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello unhappyone

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
unhappyone

They can't contact me on the phone number on the account as that account has been cancelled and the phone number is no longer mine.  Please have them contact me via the forum or preferably through the email address I entered when I signed up for the forum.

0 Likes
unhappyone

Well, no one called me like they said they would.  No one responded to the online questionaire that I filled out for them.  Called two more times and was told the check is in the mail but that was 10 days ago and so far no check.  Hoping it arrives next week?????

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello unhappyone

Our records show that Anthony_VZ sent you a private message on Dec.21. And there is also a note that Shamika_VZ forwarded your issue to the customer service center today.  Have you checked your PMs?

0 Likes
unhappyone

Got a message from Anthony about someone would call me and no one did.  Never got a message from Shamika.  Received my refund check today 12/27/11.  Your customer service is terrible and should be criminal to keep people's money for months and make them continually have to call and email to get what is due them.  You're able to provide service to new customer's immediately and to turn off service immediately when accounts are closed but can't do a customer refund for 2 1/2 months???  When I leave the account I am on now, you can bet I won't be signing up with Verizon again.  Good luck to everyone trying to get your refunds.  Keep after them.

0 Likes
handinpalm
Enthusiast - Level 3

No one calls you?  Imadine that.  Welcome to Verizon.  We will give you **bleep** service & charge you to the max.  Send your money, or we will ruin your credit.  Join my class action law suite.  Email me at {edited for privacy}  I am sueing the **bleep**.

dj591
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the identical issue and have also waited 2.5 months for refund of services paid for in advance which were not used when I converted to another carrier at the end of contract.  VERY tricky getting a rep/agent online from customer service if you no longer have a verizon wireless phone # to enter so that you CAN speak to an agent.  I got through a few times miraculously when I used the option to speak with someone regarding collections.  They assured me check would be mailed.  It's been weeks more now and no word.  Never got a final statement, can't log-on to review account because I no longer have wireless service.  Talk about the run-a-round.  Now I cannot get past the menu buttons to speak to anyone.  Is there a corporate office number to ask for help?  I think they just keep the $$$ it must be a lot if there are so many of us.  Frustrating.  I never was one day late paying them in twelve years.  Shoot.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

@dj59 wrote:

I am having the identical issue and have also waited 2.5 months for refund of services paid for in advance which were not used when I converted to another carrier at the end of contract.  VERY tricky getting a rep/agent online from customer service if you no longer have a verizon wireless phone # to enter so that you CAN speak to an agent.  I got through a few times miraculously when I used the option to speak with someone regarding collections.  They assured me check would be mailed.  It's been weeks more now and no word.  Never got a final statement, can't log-on to review account because I no longer have wireless service.  Talk about the run-a-round.  Now I cannot get past the menu buttons to speak to anyone.  Is there a corporate office number to ask for help?  I think they just keep the $$$ it must be a lot if there are so many of us.  Frustrating.  I never was one day late paying them in twelve years.  Shoot.

0 Likes
dj591
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for saying someone will contact me to help resolve this.  I did get a response to 'contact us' and so I will, ten times a day from now on.  Let's see if that works.  So far, no disrespect intended - contacting customer service hasn't helped.  It's almost funny to be told to 'contact us' - I mean do you think all these people would be on this forum if that had worked?  Weird.

0 Likes