Can't access my private resolution
Petem12366
Enthusiast - Level 2
The link in the email sent to me no longer allows me to see and check the status of my case
0 Likes
Re: Can't access my private resolution
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Petem12366
Enthusiast - Level 2
Thanks, that worked, I have not heard back from online resolution for over a week now and in the meantime my service got suspended, how long does it take ? Anthony sent me a message telling me they do not work weekdays?
0 Likes
Petem12366
Enthusiast - Level 2
Great, now my private online resolution case has been moved to closed and mike sent me a message that the billing escalation has Completed the case and that I spoke to someone named karen today, no one has contacted me about this period so far, what is wrong with these people? Repeat NO ONE HAS CALLED ME ABOUT THIS FOR OVER WEEK NOW
0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

the private support case has been changed to open again.  Please keep all comments in the private support case in order to get this issue resolved.

Thanks!!

0 Likes