Can't pay my bill online?
reikagoth1

Month before last, I received my tax return and paid several bills all at once. Admittedly, I didn't keep very good track of how much money went where, and I really should have. Last month, I tried to pay my bill online - like I ALWAYS do. I've never had any issue at all in the past, so I was pleasantly surprised to see a credit to my account equal to the amount of my usual bill. Awesome, right? I figured I had over-paid (which I did with several bills intentionally during tax-time), and went on with my budgeting. Earlier this month, I received a bill for more than TWICE my regular bill. I called customer service immediately, and was told 'a while ago' they 'had some issues'... and yes, the amount on my wasteful paper bill was correct, and yes, they would fix the problem on the site ASAP. Well, I checked the site a week later, no change. Another week later, nada. This week... still says I have a credit on my account, and won't allow me to pay my bill online. NOT happy. Will be calling customer service AGAIN when I get paid. Why have online bill-pay at ALL if it doesn't work? Why allow customers to enroll in paperless billing if you're going to send them a bill? I love the service itself, but the customer service SUCKS so far. Please, please fix my online bill pay option, if only to save the last chance humanity has at clean air... y'know, the trees.

0 Likes
Re: Can't pay my bill online?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
inski

This is my first experience with Verizon and what a disastor. I went online to pay my bill only to find out there is no bill available.When I called, they transferred me 5 times between the same departments finally allowing me to mail a check without charging me late fee.

Is the original issue (bill unavailble) resolved - After 3 separate phone call and an hr on the phone - NO.

This sucks and if this is their customer service, i'll switch over.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you on the private support board your post was escalated to or have received a form submission, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes
set2go

It has been 10 months since another post couldn't pay online and Verizon still has yet to permanently resolve the issue as I cannot pay online either. While I can view my bill, when I click on pay bill the screen goes blank.  I called customer service and after 30 minutes on hold, I had to hang up as I have other appointments to keep.  It's sad that Verizon does not value their customers enough to maintain a quality customer service department.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi set2go,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly (by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account) for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
set2go

A Verizon agent has not reached out to me however based on the post of others I was not holding my breath. My husband suggested accessing My Verizon via Firefox and it worked, I was able to pay the bill.   I  have never had a problem accessing My Verizon Wireless by either Internet Explorer or Firefox nor have I had to struggle with customer service. I am not acustomed to this disregard of the customer.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon automatic bill payment!
pjh815

I'm signed up for Verizon automatic bill pay and it has been a disaster from the beginning! The only thing worse than the problems with the auto pay is trying to get the problem resolved. The first month only half my bill was paid. It's supposed to pay the full bill. So now I had an overdue balance and I was charged a late fee because the auto pay didn't pay the full amount!  When i FINALLY got thru to speak to an actual PERSON I was told that they couldn't help me. instead I was told to call financial services which is only open M-F 9-5. When I called financial services - at their DIRECT NUMBER that I was given by Verizon customer service - i was told that, in fact the number I was given was NOT financial services. After at least 4 transfers and countless numbers of phone menus and automated recordings, I was finally able to speak to a human being in financial services.  I was told that they didn't know why my bill wasn't paid in full; that my account is set up for automatic payment; that the full bill should have been paid; and that there should not be an overdue balance.   I was told the next month the full amount would be paid.  The next month the bill wasn't paid AT ALL!  Again I was charged a late fee!  I went round and round again thru automated phone hell in order to talk to a human being.  Again I was told that the full bill should have been paid and they don't know why it wasn't. Again I was told the next month the full bill would be paid and that payment was scheduled for 5/30/13. It was NOT PAID and I got an email saying my payment is overdue! I called Vz again and was told they could not help me and I would have to call financial services which, naturally, wasn't open because today is Saturday. Automatic bill payment is supposed to be easy, convenient and hassle free - NOT!  I'm so ready to cancel my entire Vz account!

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

pjh815,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

pjh815, we'll need to close your private case thread for the time being. Please let us know if you need further support by reaching out to us here in this thread.

Thanks for your time!

Art

0 Likes