Can't pay phone bill online
bigmac43

We have 2 phone lines and I can access the one with Internet online to pay bill, but not our regular phone account. Help! They haven't even run Fios lines to our area yet so I can't even get that.   If they want our business they need to provide decent customer service. If I could change providers I would.

0 Likes
Re: Can't pay phone bill online
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are having trying to pay the bill online. I have sent you a private message to assist further.

0 Likes
frazcat

Ive been trying to pay my bill online for two days.... an online verizion automated response was NO HELP... and suggested I pay by phone and PAY THE $3.50 charge...  to a 3rd Party vendor...  WHAT ??????? Really, the largest phone company on the planet cant figure out how to take a payment from a 17 year customer, by their OWN system... Sadly the internet doesnt offer any explanation why payment isnt being accepted. But like I said,  Verizion simply wants you to use a 3rd party payment service, because theyre to lazy or inconsiderate to solve the problem. and of course they cant figure how to take a payment they used to to be able to take, simply by taking it    DUH !. 

The FCC needs to allow competition. I would gladly drop them like I did my cel phone service that I over paid on for YEARS. 

Now heres the real joke.... i tried to find an actual mailing address, theyve made that so complicated, they cant even provide that. 

I mean, i'm already signed in, they pretend they have no idea who i am,they ask for my zip code and the system locks giving ma a Dallas address, ( i live in one of the largest cities on the planet L.A.) all the while i can see a california address, but its blocked by the huge locked page asking for a 5 didgit zip code with the internet serce spinning and looking.... spinning and lookinf... still spinning and looking. ... And they claim to be an elite telecommunications and internet company... PULEESE... the average shopping site online provides better service then this supposed telecom giant. Appauling service as usual.  And  my bill is still uinpaid. Apparently I have to STILL seek an address and mail an actual check.... Gee I hope they still accept mail ?

0 Likes
frazcat

I believe I may have figured out my own problem, NO THANKS TO VERIZON... they hate mac users, they dont make their system compatible with the Apple browser Safari.  I hope they realise Apple may be larger than they are right ???? maybe they shouild start all using ALL the technologies their customers use in stead of cheap NON PROVIDERS OF SERVICES... after they claim to be a FULL SERVICE TELECOM AMD INTERNET PROVIDER but dont make their system  compatible with one of the top 4 browsers on the market.  EPIC FAIL

0 Likes