Cancel Contract Without Penalty
drjesullivan
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is there a way to cancel my contract without penaltyd?  Ever since I started with Verizon in March, the service and support have been worse than pathetic.  It literally started with installation.  They came out to connect the cables but never bother to check if a signal was actually getting into the house.  So, we had to wait three additional days for them to come back out before it was installed again.  Then, every month around the 20th, the service would be suspended until I called in, even with automatic billing.  It would always happen on a Saturday, and the quick code is as worthless as cold spit to get anything accomplished.  Finally, some genius at customer service suggested getting a new box, so I sent the old one back, and when I went to install the new one - OF COURSE!!! - it wouldn't activate.  So, what was Verizon's ingenious solution?  Make me sit at home on a Sunday, potentially until 9:00 PM, waiting on whoever they send out here.

Veriizon Fios is the worst move we ever made.  The difference between Verizon and why my dog leaves on the front lawn is that the dog's is free.  Why should I have to pay for this garbage?  A contract is a two-way arrangement.  I've more problems with Verizon in seven months than I did with Cox in seven years.  is there a way to ditch this loser of company?