Canceled Fios Internet Upgrade Order Not showing on My Verizon Order Status Web Page
ksteven2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi,

I canceled an order to upgrade my Fios internet on 2/16 (part of my triple play bundle). I've called Verizon back several times and Customer Service agents stated it shows as canceled on my account. However the "My Verizon" order status page has yet to update after four business days.

Would you please advise how long it will take for "My Verizon" account web page to show this update? Or will a manual change have to be made?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Canceled Fios Internet Upgrade Order Not showing on My Verizon Order Status Web Page
ksteven2
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is a follow-up to another disappointing experience with Verzion Customer Service and the MY VERIZON website. I was transfered four times and on hold for 30 minutes trying to get a reasonable answer to this issue. The "Order Status" page is still showing "Pending" on My Verizon Order Status page, after three weeks.

All of the CSRs have told me the order is "Canceled" in Verizon's order/billing systems, yet no one can seem to figure out how to reconcile this status with the online customer interface for My Verizon account. I actually want to give Verizon some more of my money and order a new Fios router and can't do it!

This incident will cost Verizon additional business from me for such lack of response...

0 Likes
Re: Canceled Fios Internet Upgrade Order Not showing on My Verizon Order Status Web Page
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hello ksteven2,

It appears that your issue is being handled through our private support portal. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue on your private support case as the support agents will not see the public boards.

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".

There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

Regards,

AnnieS

0 Likes
ksteven2
Enthusiast - Level 2

This issue has not been addressed by Verizon privately or otherwise; therefore I made my second post.

0 Likes
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

ksteven2,

Check your private messages; I'll send you the link to your Private Support Case.

AnnieS

0 Likes
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

ksteven2,

Sorry you are having difficulty with viewing that cancelled order on your MyVerizon page. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

AnnieS

0 Likes