Canceled my triple play services in September and still getting billed!
Milleri1
I switched to Optimum and got a voicemail and letter from verizon stating to do nothing and all my services would cease within 7 days. I did nothing and continued to get billed. I then delivered my equipment back to verizon who confirmed my services were shutoff. Not only did I continue to get billed for the services I continued to get billed for the equipment I returned, I blogged all this on the website last month. Shamika responded and seemed helpful in getting verizon to finally respond. Verizon called me and said my bill was now zero and this was finally over. Not only was it not over as my bill is now severely past due, I now have another new bill! I have chatted online and the verizon person assured me this was taken care of. I've been given the "president's phone line" and this is still happening. This started in september and now it is January and every month this happens all over again. Every month it my bill keeps adding up and every month verizon says this is resolved. It is so unfair. How do you get this to stop once and for all???
0 Likes