Cannot Verify Account
bellis58

So I changed my password when I created my account and it has asked for me to verify my account number and zip code when I attempt to log in. I am entering the correct information and it will tell me it cannot process my request at that time.

I have spent multiple days on the phone with tech support and the e center. Last Wednesday someone I spoke with from tech support said they would be giving me a call back later that night with a resolution to my problem. They called me back later that evening and said it was a nationwide problem and there was nothing they could do for me personally but to just try again in the morning (seemed like a cop out to me). I tried again in the morning and SHOCKER it still didn't work.

I called again on Friday November 14th. I spent two hours on the phone with tech support and they said they needed to transfer me to the "ecenter". I spoke to a female who also said she would be giving me a call back with a resolution to my problem. She said it may not be that evening but by monday evening at the latest. It is now a week later and i still have received no help and still can't log online.

I called tech support today who also transfered me to the e center today because I need a resolution and need to pay my bill (I'm enrolled in paperless billing so i need to do it online). They told me it takes 2 months for tickets to be resolved sometime and there was nothing they could do (really?! 2 months? nothing you can do?). The female told me I needed to pay my bill over the phone and I would be charged a fee for using the telephone bill pay system. NOT HAPPENING. I asked to speak to the supervisor who said she instructed billing to refund the fee I would be charged if i paid my bill over the phone. 

I was transfered to billing after a 45 minute hold time to pay my bill. The billing lady informed me I would have to pay the fee but it would be refunded to my account. We'll see if that happens. While my bill is paid, I still cannot get online.

It has been nothing but hassles since I have setup my account online. I have spoken with too many tech support and "e-center" representatives to count. I have spent numerous hours on the phone. Since there is no where to formally file complaints for verizon I'm taking it upon myself to complain in this forum post so maybe it finally gets some attention. 

Hopefully someone can resolve this issue and make sure all the hours I have spent attempting to fix things with no success don't go to waste. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Cannot Verify Account
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot Verify Account
bellis58

I'ts been three days and I have not received an email, private message in the forums, nor have i received a call to the billing telephone number listed on my account...

0 Likes