Collection account
angieb86
Has anyone had any luck speaking with a Verizon representative that is actually helpful and wanting to help their customers? I have an issue with my final Verizon fios bill going to collections. I spoke with a representative when I had to cancel my service due to financial hardships and asked if my bill can be postponed until I was able to come up with the money and I was told yes then all of a sudden it's shows up as a collection and when I call Verizon they are extremely rude and not willing to listen to me! I wish they had the same customer service skills as the the representatives from Verizon wireless.
0 Likes
Re: Collection account
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
DanielDana

I left America 2 and a half years ago and havent had verizon since 2010 I believe. Out of nowhere I have a collection on my credit report for 400 something dollars. Where can I get evidence of what I owe for and when I was supposed to have paid said money?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes