Complain!
ann2016

Verizon is horrible and dont use them! I had someone come to the house and offer to  sign us up with the contract with them and we will save money thru Cable. The person who was at my house, showed me and explained to me that he gave me everything as far for channels.He said for the rice of $171.00 a month i would get preffered chanels plus loaded moves chanels. He gave me the copy of the contract and it said on it we were gettong loaded package.  When the installation happen I was informed by technichan that I have basic and I need to call verizon to get the chanelc updated since I have in it my contract because I only got basic channels and I have to pay for the rest.I have called milions of times and nobody knew what they were doing and they were very rude! Finaly after couple of days of fighting with Customer Service they asked me to email the copy of the contract I have.The Customer Service Rep who recived mine copy saw that on my copy it said fully loaded channels and Verizon would honor it. After a week and not hearing anything I have called and spoke to the superviser and she said that nowhere in my contract says that I have loaded package. I have again explained that I have emailed the copy to custoer service but she said she didnt care and I can only get chanels free for one year when I should get them free for two years, she said I cancel the service if I want. They were rude and unprofessional. They try to over-charged me for everything.No body would honor my contract and they said I can stay with optimum so I did! Vrizon give you missleading info and dont sign up with them! there is no one who knows what they doing there!

0 Likes
Re: Complain!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes