Continued Problems with MyVerizon/Billing
starseyes87

I moved my service from Massachusetts to NY in September and my account has been a mess ever since.  I am unable to view my accurate account info on MyVerizon because a different account number appears on MyVerizon than the one on my bill and it tells me I have no current charges, while my paper bill says otherwise so I am unable to pay online and unable to pay through the Widget on our TV and have continued to have to pay $3.50 every time I need to pay over the phone. It tells me I am enrolled in AutoDebit but then nothing is taken from my account either.  I have called about this and was bounced from department to department and finally landed at technical support and they told me they'd open a ticket with web support and call me back but this was over 3 weeks ago and the situation is still not resolved and NO ONE has called me back.  

I am fed up.  We are likely going to be moving again next month and I am seriously considering cancelling my service altogether as I am frustrated with both the lack of a resolution and the lack of follow up from Verizon Customer Service.  I just want to be able to pay my bill online.  I never had this issues with my initial account in Massachusetts but I've had multiple problems with my service since my move.  

I also am frustrated that there is no way to contact anyone via email for customer service as I am tired of getting bounced around to multiple people whenever I call and have to explain myself multiple times.

0 Likes
Re: Continued Problems with MyVerizon/Billing
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
JPVaccaro

My bill online is not current or accurate! Still has November date and amount. Calling didn't help. Maybe writing on here will? I'm doubtful.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Please clear your browser cache and if that does not work, try a second browser.

0 Likes
Mikemynah

Same as mentioned above. If account numbers are not matching do i trust even paying bill on the phone? I was bounced around 6 times in 3 hours and issue was never resolved. I am still unable to pay the bill that i would like very much to do. If I am shut off because of an unpaid bill consider me a new Cox Cable customer

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Have you tried ElizabethS' suggestions?

0 Likes
Mikemynah

3 different computers, 3 browsers....yes

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Mikemynah,

Sorry you are having difficulty with online billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes