Contract or commitment dates are not what I was told.
prisaz
Legend

I was told when I increased my speed I would not be required to change my triple play bundle commitment date. Otherwise I would have thought twice about giving up my 35/35, since 150/65 was not available. Although the 75/35 has been good with only a slight increase in cost, it changed my contract according to the billing department.

I was told by sales this would not happen. Online it shows the correct date of 9/2013 in two places. Account Overview shows 9/2013 and the Upgrade and Renewal page shows 10 months remaining. On my bill it shows 6/2014. I have documented this, and can prove it to billing if necessary. It always seems necessary to prove things. A few years back I had them look at two different months bills, just to PROVE, YES I DID HAVE THAT, and that was offered. One bill showed one thing, and the following month the bill did not, and I was still under the same contract. I guess nothing is perfect. But it has gotten better. Now it only seems things get wacky when changes are made. Or for new services during a transition period.

Can someone fix this?

Thanks a bunch

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Contract or commitment dates are not what I was told.
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Good Morning Prisaz. I have copied your post to our private support board so we can get your information privately and get this taken care of. Please refer all correspondences to that new thread from here on out. Thanks!

View solution in original post

Re: Contract or commitment dates are not what I was told.
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Good Morning Prisaz. I have copied your post to our private support board so we can get your information privately and get this taken care of. Please refer all correspondences to that new thread from here on out. Thanks!