Customer Service- adding sport pass package turned out to be a mess
wvig75
Enthusiast - Level 3

So, here is all I wanted to have done to my account.  To add the sport pass package for 9.99. I was not able to order via online or via the TV line up so I decided to use the chat feature, well they also could not do it and gave a number to call, got someone right away and thought, wow, this is great. Got a lady who I explain that I wanted the SPort Pass, she said OK, I can add it for you, no problem put on hold and came back OK is all set, you should see it in about an hour then we hung up. After about an hour my channels were there and I was very impress that it was a 5 min call and that she got the channels all set up,  Great!

Next day, I log on to myverizon to check my email and myaccount info and noticed they change my TV, my Internet speeds and renewed my contract for another 24 months, I was so **bleep**. So I call them to see what the hell happened to my account, the person I was talking said that I had pressed #1 to agree to changes and I never did then she that it's impossible for the rep to have made any changes without me pressing #1.  I told her if I would have agreed to this I would not be calling back. Anyhow, she was rude and didn't apologize for nothing, nada, zip. I told her to look at the call records, listen to the call recording since they said that the calls are monitored which I think is **bleep** but still she didn't care or tried to find a solution to the problem.

After a while of discussing what I need to have done she puts me on hold and says that the only thing they can to is to put everything back the way it was but they can't change the contract dates.

Finally I was able to talk to another rep who was very nice and explain the reasons about the sport pass package which is only available in the Ultimate package only and no more for 9.99 in my area. Not sure about this because before I was able to order and cancel with out any issue via online.

So any how becareful when adding this package and be sure they explain to you what they are doing to your account.

0 Likes