Customer Service and Support
Triplecustomer

I have been a customer of Verizon for many years,since FIOS was available to my location.  I made a recent visit to a Verizon store for assistance with my phone.  While I was there, a representative, Jason checked my Triple Play account and suggested he could provide me with the same service and HBO free.  When I received my next bill, the amount was $40.00 more than my previous bill.  I returned to the store to cancel the order.  I was informed he couldn't cancel the order, but called Customer Service and I spoke with the representative.  The representative informed she could not restore my service the way it was previously.  The Internet speed is no longer available and the one bill discount was no longer available.  Based on the experience, both the store and customer service, I decided not to commit to a long term contract. 

I placed a call to Customer Retention Department to see if there were any alternatives.  The price the representative provided was higher than the Triple Play offered from the store.

As I stated I've been a long term Verizon customer and was hoping for a reasonable solution.  I would prefer to continue as a Verizon customer, however, this experience has raised my concern about customer support and service.  I'm now investigating other providers for their plans and costs.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service and Support
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Triplecustomer,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service and Support
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Triplecustomer,

After several attempts to gain more details from you without response, we have closed your Private Support Case. If you still need assistance or have any additional questions about your service please make a new post and we will be happy to look into it with you.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes