DVR Promotion
Hburg17110
Last December I was moving and called to transfer my service. I purchased a new boundle package, and the rep told me they are offering free DVR for twelve months. I insisted that I did not want DVR, he told me to just accept it, and call and cancel it after twelve months, it's free what's the harm. So I did.
Now, I am trying to cancel my DVR and exchange it for a regular box, turns out it cost $20 to return the DVR box that I never wanted.
I called to try and return the box in person, and there are no,locations near me.
This $20 return fee was not discussed with me when this box was forced on me, and not discussed when I called to remove it, I just found out she I received the email confirmation about my order.
Can this $20 please be credited to my account? I never wanted the DVR in the first place
Thank you
0 Likes
Re: DVR Promotion
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Hburg17110

An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes