Discount for services for Veterans expecially disabled veterans
Service2Country

We have the Fios service. My husband is a disabled veteran and one of the few things he does is watch TV and get on the internet. Do you have a discount for the Fios plan for veterans?  AT@T  gives a discount to Veterans. I was hoping that Verizon would offer this. Thank you.

Labels (3)
0 Likes
Re: Discount for services for Veterans expecially disabled veterans
Bellalola
Enthusiast - Level 1

My husband is also a 100% disabled veteran.  Does Verizon offer any kind of discount at all for a Triple Fios client?  Our 2 year contract comes up in July 2012.  Please get an answer to us.  Thank you! 

0 Likes
ZootieChimp

Do you offer Discounts for Disabled Veterans?  I would like to find out more about this please.

Thank you,

KB

0 Likes
nemrog

I'm 100% disabled Vet. I was told Verizon gives a Veteran Discount, but I had to go through Verizon connections. The second I get there though they ask for an Employer [which is an impossiblility], then Verizon turns around and tells me that since I don't have an employer, and since I'm residential. I can't get a discount. Since it's only through an employer.

Although I was just told that if I was using a wireless set up, I'd just give my Branch of Service and last military addr. Does that work if I use the Veteran's Administration [VA] for my disbility pay? And how does a Veteran get a bundle deal? 

0 Likes
KaBorgNTX

Did you ever get a response? Funny how they can contact you in so many ways but prefer to stay somewhat mute on items of this nature

KaBorgNTX - Regular Army Disabled Vet - Vietnam Era

0 Likes
jerryr1

For veteran discount bring a copy of your DD-214 to any Verizon store and they will issue the discount..

A 25% Discount will be issued whenever you order accessories online or purchase from a store.

A15% discount will also be applied to wireless bills, BUT only on the data plan portion of your bill. 

USAF Viet Nam, Disabled Vet

0 Likes