Easy Stay Credit
coronasrgood
Enthusiast - Level 2

In late December, I decided I was going to cancel FIOS and subscribe to another service provider. After setting up a date for cancellation, I received an email with an exclusive "Easy Stay Credit" offer. After doing the math, I decided to take the offer and stay with FIOS. My first bill arrives and all of my other discounts were removed and Im basically paying the same price as before and over $70 more per month if I would have switched. I called customer service and after an hour of back and forth I requested to speak to a supervisor. I explained the situation and she (Kris) agreed that the other discounts should not have been removed. She stated she would call me back the following day and that this situation would 100% be resolved. I have received no call-back, the issue has not been resolved, and my credit card has been billed for the higher amount. It would be much appreciated if someone can please look into this issue so I do not have to call again and sit on the phone for another hour.

Thank You.

0 Likes
Re: Easy Stay Credit
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi coronasrgood,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes