Equipment returned but still being billed
ldycat69
Enthusiast - Level 1
I changed my bundle package 2 years ago and returned 2 HD DVR boxes in exchange for a Multi-room DVR and HD Set-Top Box. I returned the 2 DVR boxes in the packaging boxes I received the new equipment in. It was returned at my local UPS store. Unfortunately I no longer have any type of paperwork to support my claim since I did this 2 years ago. When my 2 year agreement was up recently I changed my package again and found out I still have those 2 DVR boxes on my bill and have paid for them for 24 mos.
0 Likes
Re: Equipment returned but still being billed
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hi ldycat69,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".

There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

AnnieS

0 Likes
Re: Equipment returned but still being billed
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

ldycat69

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes