(Ex-Verizon) Now Frontier customer can't access old Verizon MY website in order to delete it
extoy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Frontier bought out Verizons internet customers in 2011.  My old websites remain on Verizon but my ftp user/passwords no longer function, BECAUSE I AM NO LONGER A VERIZON CUSTOMER.

As I stated to several of your coworkers at Frontier and over at Verizon, be it email and phone tech calls since 12/2011;
I want to remove, but I am unable to remove

I began this complaint back in 12/2011.  I contacted Verizon and Frontier over the phone.  The contacting via email.

On 2/21/2012 The Frontier rep said he would initiate an OCS Ticket to get the problem resolved. 
I have not heard anything since, and nothing has been fixed.  Frontier lied.

re Frontier reference ticket {edited for privacy}
On 2/15/2012 I received a letter (US Mail) from Frontier claiming the problem would be fixed by 2/14/2012.  Frontier lied.

Verizon refuses to help, I am no longer a customer.

As I stated to several of your coworkers at Frontier and over at Verizon, be it email and phone tech calls since 12/2011;
I want to remove, but I am unable to remove f

I AM NO LONGER A VERIZON CUSTOMER!!  Old user/passwords DON'T WORK ANYMORE.

My old Verizon web pages yet remain published, now unauthorized and against my permission.

My old ftp user/password no longer work, BECAUSE I AM NOT A VERIZON CUSTOMER ANYMORE.
My current Frontier ftp works, but it doesn't contain the old files from the old verizon server (of course!!).
It should take an uneducated person less than 30 seconds to delete my old Verizon websites from the Verizon server,
yet I have been waiting months.  

Leaving posts at the Verizon forums online (this site) and calling the Frontier and Verizon tech phone numbers don't help, they are as useless.    All I get from them is other numbers to try and ahhh, and ummmm, and maybe....

Is there anyone at Frontier or Verizon with any honesty and integrity whatsoever?