FED UP WITH CUSTOMER "NON" SERVICE!!!
Disgusted10

I have since December been attempting to have a service removed from my account, specifically the Personal Web Storage for $6.95 per month.Three times I have called to get it removed. Twice your customer service reps were rude to me. Once the rep even said that he had no manager above him that I could talk to since he said that it would take  2 to 3 months to remove the service and if I didn't pay for it in the meantime, I would get late fees added to my bill!!!???

Your people are either seriously inept or are on purpose not doing their job so that I'll have to continue to pay for something that I neither want or need!!!!!! So which is it? The last gal was at least nice but still that service is on my latest bill after she said it would be removed!!! I doubt I'll get any help here either as this seems to be your modus operandi. Hopefully others will be forewarned and move on to some other service besides Verizon which I'm about to do if this isn't fixed immediately!!

0 Likes
Re: FED UP WITH CUSTOMER "NON" SERVICE!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Disgusted10,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may excha  nge information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: FED UP WITH CUSTOMER "NON" SERVICE!!!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Disgusted10,

This case is now closed. We are still here around the clock for you. If you require further assistance, please feel free to make a new post.

Thanks,

-Kimberly

0 Likes