FINAL BILL
AGL1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PAY MY FINAL BILL.  I ALSO HAVE NOT RECEIVED A BOX TO MAIL BACK THE INTERNET ROUTER. I HAVE CONTACTED VERIZON AND WAS TOLD A BOX WOULD BE DELIVERED TWO MONTHS AGO. PLEASE ADVISE.

Tags (1)
Re: FINAL BILL
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

Has Verizon sent you a final bill?  You do pay for services in advance so maybe there is nothing owed.

skipper0001
Enthusiast - Level 1

I there anyone out there that can tell me how I cancel my service. I am growing very impatient. Not only can I not find anywhere on the site to do it, but everything my wife and I have tried has failed. It's like the phone service has been taken over by machines. My wife called customer service twice and as soon as she mentioned the word "cancel" she was abruptly disconnected. So then I tried sending a message to customer service, again no answer. Is this really a phone company? My final solution would be to not pay the next bill, but then the machine would send me a threatening letter to mess up my credit. ANYBODY OUT THERE?

jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

Have you tried calling 888-553-1555.  Sorry to see you leave.  Is there something someone can do to get you to stay?

Jim

skipper0001
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well Jim, I appreciate the help, but like I said "the machine won't respond"!!!!!~!~!!!!!! After giving the "automatic response my info the connection rang for about 5 minutes and then gave me another recorded message saying "we're sorry, but noone is answering" and cut me off again. Would u stay with a service like this? My next call will be to the Better Business Bureau.

jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

When you call in just choose which service and when it asks for your phone number just hit 0.  It may ask you again for your number, again hit 0.

Jim

somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Also, since you have to cancel through Billing, make sure you are calling during business hours. The phone system will sometimes just hang up on you if you are trying to reach a closed department.

kellyaweeks

Can you please post the link where I can get a final bill?

I have been waiting almost 3 weeks for a paperbill because I no longer have access to ANY of my previous bills since cancelling the interenet service.  I purchased my domain so I do have my email and can still log in, but DO NOT have access to veiw or print ANY of my bills!!!!!

FRUSTRATED!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kellyaweeks,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit Contact Us, or our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.  Billing may be reached during normal business hours.

0 Likes