FIOS $200 trade-in as SCAM??
vikast

Hello there,

I got an email from FIOS stating that since I'm a FIOS customer I'm eliglble for $200 off of any phone whose value is greater than $225 when I trade in my old phone and get a line with Verizon. This combined with the $300 credits that Verzion wireless is providing on trade-in would let me save upto $500. 

I dropped in to a verion wireless store very excited about the offer and ready to switch to Verizon from my wireless provider.Tthe wireless store agent told me that he cannot apply the $200 FIOS promotion because the promo does not "pop up" on his screen when he enters my FIOS customer details. I decided to call the FIOS customer care and see why the store representative could not see the promo on my accout. NO one, I mean NO ONE at the customer care had any clue about this promo and I was transfered to the Verion wireless customer care and the guy helping me there said he cannot do anything because this is a FIOS promotion.

I'm a FIOS customer who is eligible for the $200 credit and I cannot get it. Can someone here tell me why? Is it a scam to lure people to the Verizon stores??

0 Likes
Re: FIOS $200 trade-in as SCAM??
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes