Re: FYI - Shocking experience with misleading details for bundle order be aware
VDADV
Enthusiast - Level 2
There must be some corporate official who can stop this. I am still waiting for feedback for almost a month. Sad!!!
glenjrushing
Enthusiast - Level 3

VDADV,

Here's the BAD news  ! ! 

You are probably going to be fighting this battle for SEVERAL months, as I have been fighting it for 7 months now and have gone thru several CSRs AND 3 CSR Supervisors, STILL with no resolution. That's not counting the HOURS and HOURS of time on the phone trying to talk to some CSR with an "INDIAN" accent that's difficult to understand plus the numerous LIVE CHATS which mysteriously get disconnected once the CSR realizes they aren't going to help me...

I ordered Verizon Double Play back in JULY 2011 here in Tampa, Florida area. It included Verizon DSL and DirecTV.  I received my confirmation email on 15 July indicating my monthly cost would be $64.99 "excluding taxes, surcharges, etc".  

For some reason, Verizon did not setup my billing account PROPERLY for me to pay VERIZON only... 

SO, for the past 7 months, I've been paying TWO separate bills Monthly.    One to Verizon for $36.00 and one to DirecTV for $75-$80 each month. And ever since, I have received SEVERAL email responses with the typical "CANNED" messages that they are  "SORRY for the Inconvenience! "  La La La La... 

What I would like to see is more people posting in these Forums about their SUCCESS.  There are a few, but they are FAR outnumbered by those having problems without a resolution...

Good Luck with your battle with Billing ! !     I'm going to allow another 5 BUSINESS days for the local Tampa CSRs to get this resolved, then my next step is to start a letter writing campaign starting with these folks. Not sure which one will get my issue resolved, but I'm sure one of them will, if not all of them communicating with each other ! Some of them I have their Email addresses, but for those that I don't have, I'll have to use U.S. Mail or Telephone.

Sincerely,

Glen

0 Likes
glenjrushing
Enthusiast - Level 3

I forgot to suggest that IF AND WHEN your problem is resolved, be sure to return here and let everyone know....

MANY of us would like to know if there's a person at Verizon that can resolve our issues...

Glen

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

@glenjrushing wrote:

VDADV,

Here's the BAD news  ! ! 

You are probably going to be fighting this battle for SEVERAL months, as I have been fighting it for 7 months now and have gone thru several CSRs AND 3 CSR Supervisors, STILL with no resolution. That's not counting the HOURS and HOURS of time on the phone trying to talk to some CSR with an "INDIAN" accent that's difficult to understand plus the numerous LIVE CHATS which mysteriously get disconnected once the CSR realizes they aren't going to help me...

I ordered Verizon Double Play back in JULY 2011 here in Tampa, Florida area. It included Verizon DSL and DirecTV.  I received my confirmation email on 15 July indicating my monthly cost would be $64.99 "excluding taxes, surcharges, etc".  

For some reason, Verizon did not setup my billing account PROPERLY for me to pay VERIZON only... 

SO, for the past 7 months, I've been paying TWO separate bills Monthly.    One to Verizon for $36.00 and one to DirecTV for $75-$80 each month. And ever since, I have received SEVERAL email responses with the typical "CANNED" messages that they are  "SORRY for the Inconvenience! "  La La La La... 

What I would like to see is more people posting in these Forums about their SUCCESS.  There are a few, but they are FAR outnumbered by those having problems without a resolution...

Good Luck with your battle with Billing ! !     I'm going to allow another 5 BUSINESS days for the local Tampa CSRs to get this resolved, then my next step is to start a letter writing campaign starting with these folks. Not sure which one will get my issue resolved, but I'm sure one of them will, if not all of them communicating with each other ! Some of them I have their Email addresses, but for those that I don't have, I'll have to use U.S. Mail or Telephone.

Sincerely,

Glen

0 Likes
glenjrushing
Enthusiast - Level 3

In the meantime, I won't be holding my breath !

But thanks anyway for forwarding my issue to someone else.

The Customer Service Reps I've dealt with so far in Tampa, Florida for the past

7 months haven't helped much.

Glen

0 Likes
Adam_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

Glen --

My apologies for the delay.  I've sent you a PM to get some account specific information from you.  Please reply to me when you can.

-adam

0 Likes
glenjrushing
Enthusiast - Level 3

Adam,

I've received your PM and have sent my account info as requested.

I HOPE to report positive results on this forum soon    🙂

Thanks!

Glen

0 Likes
glenjrushing
Enthusiast - Level 3

FOLLOWUP:      NOTHING has happened in the past week !    Still no resolution from Verizon

and it's going into the 8th month that this issue has been haunting me...

Guess it's time to start my letter writing campaign to CORPORATE !

Glen

0 Likes