Fios Account-difficult to get help
audiotech

I've been with Verizon for many years and have always been happy with the service --until now-

Signed up for Fios internet service mid last year as they were offering a good discount $20 off for two years and another $20 off for one year.  Making my payment $29.99 per month for internet service.  A good deal and very happy with Fios.

This January I wanted to sign up for Fios TV service for just one month.  In doing so I checked with the online chat as I didn't want to loose any promotional discounts I was getting just to sign up for TV service for a month.  I was told that any promotional discounts would carry forward to my new account and I should go ahead and sign up using the month to month plan.  I went ahead and paid for and got the TV service--Later that month I called to cancel the service and was then told that the information I was told was incorrect and that my new 15/5 internet price would be $69.99.  When I explained that that wasn't what I was told originally the customer service rep basically said tough there was nothing they could do.  So I am left paying $40 a month more for the same service I was receiving last month.  I have since been trying to talk to a person that may be able to help me get what I was told I could get.  All I want is my account terms to be put back the way they were.  I cannot believe that the simple act of adding and paying for TV service for one month could effect my bill in such a way.  I have even tried to cancel my entire Verizon internet and phone service online but can't even do that as I just get a message saying I need to call customer service.

I have tried to call customer service but am constantly put on hold, transferred with no outcome.  I was just given a number to call that was supposed to be for the Retention Dept but that number is out of service.   Is there anything or anyone I can talk to that can help me or answer my questions.  Verizon Fios service has been great---I don't want to loose it.  Verizon customer service has been terrible and will cause me to cancel my service.

0 Likes
Re: Fios Account-difficult to get help
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi audiotech

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes