Fraud--Plan Changed Situation
el_ar_em

Basically, I am on a Family Share Plan with my stepdad, mom, and brother. Someone managed to add 2 iphones to our account 2 days ago, and changed my unlimited data to the 8gb share one. My mom and I are the only ones with smartphones. Only after getting the phones taken off, did I realize they changed the plan too. Verizon claims they can't give me my old plan back despite it not being my fault that they let someone add phones to our account. I couldn't get ahold of anyone today, and so tomorrow my stepdad and I are going into the store to discuss our plan. Our "new plan" is obviously more expensive than the other one was, and that is a big problem. Especially considering that it isn't our fault. What can I expect going in to talk to someone? I already had words with someone on the phone yesterday that was not pretty. I'm not looking for a repeat of that, but I do want them to fix their mistake. If that means no unlimited, okay, but they need to do something.

0 Likes
Re: Fraud--Plan Changed Situation
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just so you know, this forum is for Verizon residential service, not wireless.  They are basically different companies.

This forum is intended for residential customers to help each other.  Occasionally, a Verizon moderator will move a discussion to a private area to connect users with Verizon support.

You're best bet is to contact Verizon Wireless customer support.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: Fraud--Plan Changed Situation
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As gs0b indicated, these forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes