Frontier customer can't access old Verizon MY website in order to delete it
extoy
Enthusiast - Level 2
I am unable to remove MY old website from Verizon servers as I AM NO LONGER A VERIZON CUSTOMER, I am now a Frontier customer and myn old Verizon account numbers no longer work at the Verizon site.

Talk about a "Green Acres" runaround. No one at Frontier can help, and I can't access anyone at Verizon without an account number!!

My webiste is copyrighted and technically Verizon has no right to continue publishing it.

Here are the URLs of "My Website" at Verizon, again I am no longer a customer and can't remove it...

I have working two months on removing this, yet no one understands. Thanks for your help.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Frontier customer can't access old Verizon MY website in order to delete it
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@extoy wrote:

Does anyone know how a non-Verizoncustomer can get a written complaint in to the appropriate people at Verizon?

I am done wasting time with telephone support.

I was wishing that someone from Verizon would read this and finally act.

Check Verizon's Contact Us page. Click on the Postal Service link, enter your zip code, and you should get an address.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

If it's a verizon.net address, the content is on Verizon's servers. It will probably be a pain to get them to remove it if you're no longer their customer. I would suggest calling Tech Suport and asking that a ticket be escalated to the "Operations Support Center" specifically stating that the content needs to be removed from Verizon's servers as you are no longer a Verizon customer and include those URLs. Don't let them give you the runaround about you not being a customer, ask for a supervisor and explain to them if necessary.

Frontier can't access content on Verizon's servers, no matter which company has you as a current customer.

extoy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone know how a non-Verizoncustomer can get a written complaint in to the appropriate people at Verizon?

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@extoy wrote:

Check Verizon's Contact Us page. Click on the Postal Service link, enter your zip code, and you should get an address.

0 Likes
extoy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Letter from Frontier (Feb 15 2012)

Dear Valued Customer

Thank you for the [blah blah blah]

We have received your correspondence regarding your mysite.verizon.net web pages.   Please contact our Tech Support [blah blah blah]    Ticket reference number 40079xxxx.   Your request is being processed and will be resolved by 2/14/2012.   [LOL LOL LOL LOL]

--------

.... I called them twice after reading the obivious form letter on 2/21/2012, (the first time the tech hung up when putting me on hold), the Frontier tech stated he had set up an OCS TICKET, and promised the problem would be solved in a matter of days.

IT HAS BEEN OVER 30 DAYS SINCE, STILL NO RESOLUTION.

Anyone know how to sue the Verizon clowns for unauthorized use of my copyright?

0 Likes