Frustrated to death with wrong billing: Who out there can help?
SAC101

We've been Verizon customers for many years. We've moved our services with us everytime we relocate. Last summer, we moved to our new home and as always got  Verizon Fios Internet, and TV bundle. About September  2015, we discovered that we were being charged twice for theTV service plus equipment. After failing to resove the problem, we decided to discontinue our TV and kept the Internet.

Well, our nightmares did not end with the discontinuation of the TV service. They got even worsened. Now, we are billed each month, since October 2015, for the TV service that was discontinued. Each month our bill comes, we spend over an hour on the phone trying to resolve the matter but to no avail. We have requested to talk with the supervisors on multiple times, but that has not yielded anything. Each rep. we talk to tells us "No, I'm sorry, I will fix your problem and refund your account".... Well, nothing happens.

My most recent call was last Friday (2/5/16), and as usual I was told to leave my number and the supervisor was going to call me back. i waited for over 3 hours and never got that call. The following day I received another notice that my bill is past due and my services will be discontinued. So frustrated.... Who out there can help solve this mystery? We are emotionally drained. I know some of you may be wandering why I am not switching to another provider. That's my ultimate goal, but I need to resolve this issue first otherwise Verizon will just take my account for collections if left unresolved.  Please, help.

0 Likes
Re: Frustrated to death with wrong billing: Who out there can help?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes