Re: Frustrated with your Temporary PIN Requests!!!
biehn

I am having the same issue. I go to request a pin code by mail (about 10 different times) and every time it tells me the service is temproarily unavalialble. My bill was $70 higher than the previous three months and now Verizon won't even let me view my bill. But I still have to pay it on time. This is outrageous.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello biehn

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
chase1019

Verizon Moderator

Please have someone contact ASAP.  I'm having difficulty receiving my pin number as it's being sent to the wrong address.  Thank you. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi chase1019,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
kirby1088

I have now talked to 6 different people on the phone and not a single person can help me with this message. Seems like no one knows what this even means. I have been transferred from billing to tech support then back to billing then back to tech support in a "warm transfer" and no one knows what this means. They remoted into my computer because they didnt believe I was getting this message. I am at the point that I just want to cancel my service. I was trying to purchase more service but definitely not after this. THis is pathetic!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kirby1088,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
kirby1088

Seems as though I missed the call from verizon, I was stupid enough to call back in and expect them to point me to the location of the department that called me so they can help with this issue. Nope! No one at their call center can pinpoint who called me and once again no one knows about this issue nor how to fix it. GREAT SUPPORT!

0 Likes
boff2k

Wow....its been a year and I see that this was an issue back then.  I'm having trouble now!  Live chat doesn't help since they don't know what I'm talking about.  I need help on getting my temp pin.

0 Likes
VadimatHome

Dear To Who Ever Can Solve This Major Problem,

I'm having the same issue needing and using the Temporary Identification Code (PIN) to get full access to my account on VZ website. I can't get Full Access to my Account. I can only request a PIN by Mail since I don't have a Home Telephone Number associated with the account. When I tried to request the PIN I would get a message saying:

Request a Temporary Identification Code

Unable to process your request.

Please try again later.

This issue is not resolved and I've called tech support three times this month. Would call and they would transfer me to eCenter support and other technicians.They didn't understand what I was trying to explain. I even had a tech use Remote Assistance, with no luck. Can anyone assist me, I need to get Full Access to my Account ASAP. Is there has to be a better way to get support for this specific problem? Each time I call the eCenter it is assumed I am unable to log into my VZ account.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello VadimatHome

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes