Hate is a strong word, and APPROPRIATE!
msanfaine
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am relieved to see that I am not the only Verizon victim.  I am definitely switching companies.  Their service is the worst! Customer service too! Unfortunately using this company for residential service is like having an abusive relationship.  Once you're in it it's hard to leave because of all of the time you have to take out to search for and get install dates elsewhere.  Take it from me I have been spreading the word in my community to those fortunate enough not to have fallen prey to them already and also trying to help others who have so that we may all demand better service from these low down companies we are spending our hard earned taxed dollars for.  I am tired of the accidental charges, the attempts to bribe customers into being loyal through free products and services (it's never worth it and they end up "mistakenly" charging you again anyway), the unknown placement into paperless billing that causes you to miss your payment and lose your bundled package price, and much MUCH MORE!! The service is horrible, I want to use better descriptive words, horrible is like watery milk here.... Despicable and vile, appalling, and disgraceful, contemptible. All much better and more appropriate verbiage. There's nothing that this company can do to get me to think any differently besides become a legitimate business and deal with their customer's complaints in a more professional and less underhanded manner. There is no way I would associate the wireless service with their residential service. I HATE this company.