Have an existing bill for 3/31/2012 on my old account number and I can't pay it on-line
kistneb

Am trying to pay my bill on line and it is not letting me get my old bill paid.

old account number is{edited for privacy}

Can you transfer to my new account number or somehow allow me to pay this.

Thanks,

Bonnie {edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Have an existing bill for 3/31/2012 on my old account number and I can't pay it on-line
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.

It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via email or live chat at: http://www.verizon.com/contactus  Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

0 Likes
Re: Have an existing bill for 3/31/2012 on my old account number and I can't pay it on-line
VerizonHater21

Thats so funny you are trying to find an old acct too b/c I was told it was "my fault" that I paid $100 on my internet bill when it was to go on my disconnected phone bill. "I should have paid it on the phone bill if I wanted the credit to go towards the phone bill". HOWEVER, the INTERNET bill is the ONLY bill shown to ME ONLINE! So I now have an outstanding balance on my disconnected phone line & a $70 credit on my internet & they refused to transfer the credit to my phone bill. Oh & even though I had a $70 credit to my internet....THEY SUSPENDED MY INTERNET B/C I SHUT OFF OUR LANDLINE AFTER 3 PEOPLE TOLD ME MY INTERNET WOULD NOT BE AFFECTED!!!! I'm so glad I am now with Magic Jack! And now, I don't even know if I want to send them a check b/c I was also told my phone number don't exist to them anymore, which is also my account number! How am I supposed to trust Verizon now after all the crap they put me thru?! And trust them with MY money?! I think I will let it go to collections...at least I'll know where my money is going! I hope you find your account! 

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

VerizonHater2,

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly (by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account) for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes