Haven't Received LG 8.3 Pad Voucher
coatess
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello

I'm new to this blog but I have a major problem with Verison. I started my service with Verizon July 24, 2014 I chose the $89 package in which that time you were to receive a voucher for an LG 8.3 Pad . The technician came out install my service and everything worked fine the problem is after a month I paid my bill and I was suppose to receive the voucher for the LG 8.3 Pad so I call Verizon and they said they were going to send it out to me that week well the week went by I called him again and they told me the same thing so I waited another week nothing happened so I called them again this time they connected me with the people who were supposed to send out the vouchers so they told me that they would email me the vouchers and it would take 42 to 72 hours before I receive the email voucher in which I could print out and take it to a Verizon Store. But again nothing happened still waiting so can anybody advise me or tell me the next steps for me to take.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Haven't Received LG 8.3 Pad Voucher
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi coatess,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes