Having problem with bill, phone support is terrible and can't help
shutterbug212
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got a bill in the mail for my Fios Internet 75/75. It say I have an overdue balance and need to pay double this month. How the heck can I have an over due amount when it is set up so Verizon charges my credit card every month? I have had no other problems with my credit card paying nayone else so why is there this problem with Verizon? I do not need my credit messed up because of Verizon. To get Fios at the rate I am paying I had to set it up with a credit card payment as per Verizon. When I tried to explain this to the Verizon phone support yesterday he could not understand what I was saying after explaining it to him 3 times!!! He than transferred me to another department which happened to be closed. What the heck kind of service is this! To get an answer to anything from Verizon is a joke and the worst customer service of any company I have ever dealt with. To even get to send this was a chore since they will not et you send them anything direct to get answers!! What am I supposed to do about this bill? Even staes do not pay this bill since it will be charged to your credit card.

Re: Having problem with bill, phone support is terrible and can't help
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi shutterbug212,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your bill. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

Re: Having problem with bill, phone support is terrible and can't help
shutterbug212
Enthusiast - Level 1

No one has reached out to me in anyway and today is December 1, 2014