Help! -Very Frustrated- NFL Red ZONE Billing Issue
Yng62

I am very frustrated. I subscribed to NFL Red Zone back in December. We were told it would be $12.50 broken into 4 monthly charges, which I was fine with.

However, a day after signing up, and realizing it was not want I had imagined it to be, I called within hours to cancel it. Everytime I call a CSR, they say it is cancelled, and all are surprised how I am still being billed for it.

However, every month since then (on the Decemer, Jan, and February bills), I have had a $12.50 charge for this service. I was told by the first CSR that the $12.50 would be credited to me in January, and of course it wasn't. There was only another $12.50 charge. In early January, after mulitple phone calls to CSR, I got a credit for $25 + taxes,  (for the two charges, one of which I paid already) which I appreciated. However, low and behold- I get this month's bill, and $12.50 is back on my bill, and installment "3 of 4" is back on my bill!!! How am I getting charged for a service that I have never even watched more than 3o minutes of, and that is no longer on my channel lineup?!!!

I am getting so tired of having to call every month I get my bill because someone in the Billing Department doesn't care about their customers' hard earned money and time. Please remove this charge once and for all, and adjust my bill (that is due on February 26th) to reflect the correct amount!!!

0 Likes
Re: Help! -Very Frustrated- NFL Red ZONE Billing Issue
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Yng62,

Sorry to hear about the trouble, but we are happy to help. Please fill out our form and we will be able to identify and assist you.

https://www22.verizon.com/onecms/verizonsupport?ID=yng62  ^MMP

0 Likes
Re: Help! -Very Frustrated- NFL Red ZONE Billing Issue
Yng62

Thank you for your reply. I did fill out and submit that form you linked to. I look forward to hearing back from someone who can assist me with resolving this billing problem.

Regards,

Yng62

0 Likes
NFL Red ZONE Billing Issue
Preyingmantis3

I am currently deployed and tried to cancel my subscription for NFL red zone this year.  I spoke with an agent via chat who told me that it was too late to do so.  Was it my bust that I did not realize the auto renewal policy, yes!  However the season has not begun and I'll be overseas until april.  Fortunately for me, my 2 year contract expired in July therefore I am now severing all ties with Verizon!

0 Likes
Re: NFL Red ZONE Billing Issue
tns
Master - Level 2

Ah its already begun.  Some preseason games covered.  I don't think they carried it, but the first regular season game occurred yesterday as well.   Not that I feel you shouldn't be able to cancel for some credit.

0 Likes