Help me Verizon! All I'm asking for!
rgaaa

Ordered Triple Play bundle through Verizon online on Oct. 31st. We don't get FIOS here so Directv was part of the bundle. Some how Verizon screwed up and canceled our order.. yet for some reason the awesome people at Directv were there 2 days later to install?! Verizon gave me the back and forth for 3 whole weeks. Finally they sent someone out to install the rest of my package which was a whole other ordeal. Anyway, after they finished, they told me that I had to contact Directv myself (for their mistake) and let them know how the first order was canceled, therefore the home phone number on my account had changed. I called Directv with no problems. Called Verizon back to let them know I called the other company and they sounded like they were shrugging on the other end. lol They just said ok and that they'll make a note of it. After almost a month of hell, everything seemed in order. Then of course, I got my first bill(S). I was being charged $80 something dollars for Directv and $70 something dollars for Verizon's DOUBLE PLAY. The only reason I went with Verizon in the first place is because the deal I was originally offered. I was supposed to get the TRIPLE PLAY for around $80-$90. Can someone from Verizon just magically go in and figure this out for me. I cannot take one more minute on the phone with your lousy reps. The customer service people were so rude and did not know what they were doing when I had to speak with them in November almost everyday for 3 weeks! Please figure this out!! I love your wireless customer service people, so what's the deal??

0 Likes
Re: Help me Verizon! All I'm asking for!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello rgaaa

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes