Holding your agents responsible
Caruso77

When I ordered your services I was asked if I wanted to purchase a security system Verizon was selling. I told the agent "NO! Because I wasn't comfortable with someone looking in on me in my home through a camera." Guess what arrived at my home anyway? Yes the product that VERIZON should have me on RECORD as saying NO to. I kid you not it took me an ENTIRE year LATER to get RID of this product that I am STILL being CHARGED for. I sent this product UPS via my OWN POCKET back and they are STILL CHARGING ME FOR IT. NOW MONTHS LATER they have to "TRACE IT" & SEE if they will give me credit for it. I propose that you hold YOUR AGENTS RESPONSIBLE for products that end up in homes when NO ONE HAS ORDERED THE PRODUCT. I don't know if you have a quota system going or what but if all resposes are being recorded then my NO should be on record somewhere. It should not take a year to get rid of a product that I NEVER ORDERED or to be credited for it. THANKYOU!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Holding your agents responsible
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Holding your agents responsible
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Since we have not heard back from you we are now closing out your private support case. If you still require additional assistance please feel free to create a new post. 

-Amanda_M 

0 Likes