Horrible Customer Service 28 days Still not resolved!!!!
ntzalbt

UPON SIGNING UP FOR SERVICE IN JANUARY, I WAS TOLD I WOULD RECEIVE 1 FREE YEAR OF HD DVR SERVICE.  I ALWAYS PAY MY BILL ONLINE SO NEVER CHECKED TO SEE WHAT ALL CHARGES ARE FOR.  LAST MONTH I HAPPENED TO CLICK ON THE "VIEW BILL" LINK TO SEE ALL OF MY CHARGES AND REALIZED THAT I HAD BEEN CHARGED FOR THE HD/DVR SERVICE.  I THEN LOOKED BACK AT PREVIOUS BILLS AND FOUND THAT I HAD ALWAYS BEEN PAYING IT WITH NO CREDIT BACK FROM VERIZON.  I TRIED TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS BUT ALWAYS GET THE RUN AROUND, CAN'T GET THROUGH OR GET CUT OFF BEFORE GETTING ANYTHING RESOLVED. 

TODAY AFTER NO LESS THAN FIVE CALLS (FOUR WERE DISCONNECTED) I WAS INFORMED TOLD "YOU'VE BEEN PAYING THIS FEE SINCE JANUARY AND YOU'RE JUST NOW CALLING."  I FEEL IT'S NONE OF THEIR CONCERN WHEN I CAUGHT THEIR MISTAKE, THEY NEED TO HONOR THE ORIGINAL CONTRACT.  ONE REP INFORMED ME SHE COULD SEE WHERE I WAS TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT, THE OTHER REP COULDN'T SEE IT AND NEEDED TO ORDER AN INVESTIGATION.  THE SUPERVISOR TOLD ME THE REP WOULD BE ASKING FOR AN EMAIL ADDRESS, PHYSICAL ADDRESS AND "CAN BE REACHED AT" NUMBER.  THE REP ASKED FOR THE EMAIL AND WAS DONE.  I ASKED HER "AREN'T YOU GOING TO TAKE THE ADDRESS AND "CAN BE REACHED NUMBER"?  SHE VERY SARCASTICALLY INFORMED ME SHE HAD THIS INFO ALREADY.  WE ASKED HER TO READ US THE NUMBER SHE HAD ON FILE; OF COURSE IT WAS ONE WE HAD NEVER HEARD.

ALTHOUGH ALWAYS PLEASED WITH THE PACKAGE, I COULD NOT BE LESS SATISFIED WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE.

11-16-11

Ok...So here we are going on 28 days and still no answer. When all was said and done on the Oct 19th according to the supervisor an investigation was order and they would be getting back with me within a week at my can be reached number, email, home number etc.  We were told they were going to go back and listen to the recording of when we first signed up. Here we are 28 days later and no resolve. I called today from work and spoke to a Miss Carter who again started with "and your now just calling". I said "just let me speak to your supervisor" was on hold for about five minutes just to be told that a supervisor was not there. WOW I am very very disappointed.  I am seriously considering going with another provider. 

0 Likes
Re: Horrible Customer Service 28 days Still not resolved!!!!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please check your Private Message Inbox. It should look like this -->> 

0 Likes
Re: Horrible Customer Service 28 days Still not resolved!!!!
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We have received your information. We will investigate your case and will soon contact you with a update.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes