Horrible experience trying to pay my bill
bilph

In error, I selected my old checking account that was taken over by First Nigara. So the account does not exist.  They classifed me as a returned check person and payments of Cash Only because of this error.  I have talked to 6 agents and they tell me that the cash only block was removed.  I mailed them a payment and my check was refused and returned,  I have tried repeatly to pay online only to be told that I am not eligible to pay online only by cash.  So, I have talked to Lisa, Sharon and Patricia in Financial Services all who have agreed that there is no block on my account.  I have talked to 3 customer care people in the online payment services. They keep telling me that I have a block and cannot pay online.  No one can seem to get this straightened out and some of these customer reps like Susan, have been very difficult and totally unhelpful.  I was told yesterday by Patricia that she found a error and that it should fix the problem.  But  today it is still saying I am uneligible to pay online or pay with a personal check.  This is just a nightmare!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Horrible experience trying to pay my bill
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Horrible experience trying to pay my bill
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

bilph,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

- Joseph_VZ

0 Likes