How do I figure out the status of my contract and the termination fee for verizon?
TheGreatKhan
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm looking to switch from verizon to a new provider but I do not know the status of my contract nor do I know how much the termination fee is if I do decided to switch. 

0 Likes
Re: How do I figure out the status of my contract and the termination fee for verizon?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TheGreatKhan,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Re: How do I figure out the status of my contract and the termination fee for verizon?
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

You should be able to see the status of your contract on this page.https://www.verizon.com/FORYOURHOME/GOFLOW/MyVerizonNew/AccountReview/UpgradeRenewalCenter.aspx#serv... You will have to call Verizon to find out what you ETF would be.

0 Likes
TheGreatKhan
Enthusiast - Level 1

I see, but where exaclty should I look on this page because it only shows what bundle I have.

0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

I see it under My Services Overview on my computer.

Novabrkt
Enthusiast - Level 1

The fee is $10 for every month left on your contract when you cancel.  That is what I was told today from a supervisor.

0 Likes