I Can Never Login myVerizon. 4 months and counting
motaki1

myverizon has no hope in ever being useful or functional.  Every time I try to log on to pay my bill, i get nothing but errors.  This is the most pathetic experience-- it's laughable at this point.  I guess I'm stuck paying my bills through support chat (which isnt working) or through the phone every time.. great job verizon i'm about to switch over to comcast.  The only thing i'm thankful for is that I'm not under contract. yay.  see images below.  by the way, I've posted 3 months ago about a similar problem, you guys never resolved it.  A bunch of fools and **bleep**. 

0 Likes
Re: I Can Never Login myVerizon. 4 months and counting
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

Have you tried the My Verizon with a different browser on your computer. https://www.verizon.com/foryourhome/myaccount/ngen/upr/nlogin.aspx

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello motaki

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
motaki1
Yeap tried mobile app too
0 Likes
dave8971

I'm in the same boat! I haven't been able to log into my verizon account for several weeks and have been forced to use the BillMatrix service, which cost's me an additional $3.50. This is completely uncalled for and personally feel that Verizon is always up to shrewd and uncanny ways to get more money out of me!

Comcast doesn't sound like a bad option at this time, even though I dropped them 10 years ago I just might give them another shot.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dave8971,

Sorry you are having difficulty logging into your account. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
hoffdinah

I am having the same issues.  I just want to LOOK at my bill since I have paperless billing.  Please someone tell me how I am to do this because when I go to the VIEW BILL link, there is no bill to view.  When I click the get help link I get the same thing as the guy above.

This is ridiculous.  Plus I have been hacing internet connection issues for the past month and not one person has called me back after I complained to the 10th person I tried talking with to get my problem fixed.  Comcast is looking more like a option for me too.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER CACHE. This message has been one of the symptoms often seen when the cache for the Verizon site gets screwed up.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Clear your cache and also try a different browser. If that does not work, please come back and let us know.

0 Likes
Same Problem Here - Need Help
Winter_Raven

I have had the same problem, and I can verify that it is intensely frustrating and appears to have no long-term solution. Whenever I attempt to sign in to My Verizon, I get an error message which reads:  "The information you entered does not match our files."

Until recently, I was on my father's plan. My father and I both spent hours on the phone with customer service agents attempting to gain access to his account. I eventually completely re-set the username and password. I was able to log in once, but after that, I repeatedly received the same error messages.

I broke away from my family's plan and created my own account with Verizon a few days ago. I was hopeful that my father's account was just particularly buggy and that I would be able to access my own bills online (especially since I had signed up for paperless billing). My log in details worked the first few times, but I now get the same error message.

I've tried using two different browsers, signing in with my username and with my phone number, signing in using my mobile phone, and clearing my cache. Nothing works. I now dread the prospect of having to put up with this major technical problem for a full two years since I signed up for a 2-year contract with Verizon when I purchased my new iPhone.

Any more suggestions?

0 Likes