I would rather send smoke signals than use verizon
KNolan11

So 3 months ago i began having problems with my internet connection constantly dropping and reconnecting; verizon determined it was my modem/router and sent me a new one after MANY LONG and hardly understandable conversations with a tech. I had to leave town b4 i could connect new router. When i came home, my service was COMPLETELY disconnected for non payment, and they owed me 2 months credit for enhanced internet service. Now the nonpayment was 1 month service of $85, i never received a disconnect notice and my account was never credited for the lack of internet service.  I have since moved out of California, and have yet been able to contact anybody in customer service or billing to correct this. I cannot access my email to notify the contacts of a new email and, no, im sorry i dont remeber all{word filter avoidance} 150 of them. I cannot access "My Account" online to get any resolution either.

If Verizon was the LAST provider of phone/internet service on earth.....I WOULD SEND SMOKE SIGNALS BEFORE I WOULD USE THEM EVER AGAIN.

0 Likes
Re: I would rather send smoke signals than use verizon
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes