In need of SERIOUS help here. PLEEEEASE!!!
jackpearson

On New Years Eve, I saw the following thread that listed a $149 triple play upgrade deal that included 150/35 Internet, Fios Digital Voice, and the Unlimited TV package. »  http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r26708766-FiOS-150-35-with-bundle-

I filled out the form on the screen for the upgrade but it didn't offer the option to port my existing phone number for the Digital Voice. So, I called 1-800-VERIZON & they said I could place the order over the phone with them so I did & set an install date of Martin Luther King Day since I had off from work.

The day before Martin Luther King Day I was called by Verizon to confirm the appointment & they said they'll be here at 1PM to install. The next day came, my existing 50/20 fios internet was turned off in the morning & no one came at 1PM to install everything. (I've had Fios 50/20 internet access only for years)

After multiple phone calls, they finally told me they put the install on hold because my number couldn't be ported on Martin Luther King Day because it was a holiday at the company where my number was being ported from. I asked if they could install the TV & the Internet & install the phone the next day. They said they'll come out to get my Internet working at the new upgraded speed of 150/35, which they did. And, I made the nearest appointment available to get the TV & phone installed.

I now have everything installed.

Yesterday, I received my first bill from Verizon since the upgrade. It's for a whopping $247.48 and only shows the Internet AND it's under a different account number than my existing account.

I called yesterday & was promised a call back & never received one.

Can you PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSE fix my account??? All my services are working (TV, phone, and Internet) as I ordered with the deal in the link at the beginning of this post, it's my account with you that is a total mess.

I CAN NOT HAVE MY INTERNET TURNED OFF. I use it for work!!!

Could you please look at my account or send this information to a SUPERVISOR, and not a front line worker, who can get my account fixed as well as the deal pricing back on my account?

All I did was upgrade my service and for the past month I've gone thru utter hell.  

Thank You!!!

0 Likes
Re: In need of SERIOUS help here. PLEEEEASE!!!
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
jackpearson

No agent has contacted me.

And, this is not MY issue, it is Verizon's issue with your billing.

I placed a simple upgrade order with the promotion link in my original post & have gone thru a month of disservice trying to get it completed. 

How many hours on hold at 1-800-VERIZON, how many non-callbacks, how many message board posts does it take to get this situtation fixed????

Isn't it time my issue is escalated to a SUPERVISOR???

0 Likes
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Good Afternoon,

I sent you a private message to assist you.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes