Information under "My Verizon / Review Account" is wrong (though the Verizon bill is correct)
Kin_Yip1

Hello,

The Verizon bill (residential) and the "My Verizon / Review Account" (ie. if you hover your mouse over "My Verizon" and then click "Review Account" ) used to show the same information.

In my bill, it said :

==========================

Triple Play Bundle Includes:

• Regional Essentials 19.99

• DIRECTV TOTAL CHOICE 66.99

• High Speed Internet Enhanced 26.01

Triple Play Bundle Price 112.99

==========================

So, the charges for the phone (Regional Essentials)+internet(High Speed Internet Enhanced) are $46.00 per month.  It used to state the same $46 (plus the DirecTV) if I click the link "Review Account" under "My Services. But after the "bill conversion" activity happened in Jan. 8-10, it now states that my "High Speed Internet Enhanced-Regional Essentials" is $76.03 per month (as the system doesn't know about my triple bundle at all).  And there the system thinks I don't have a DirecTV service.  When I checked BEFORE Jan. 8-10, it knew about my having the DirecTV service.   But now, it doesn't !!

The latest bill which was released after Jan. 13, 2016 was still correct (which I'm happy to see) but just the "My Verizon/Review Account" is wrong.    This may point to a future problem and also now I cannot use “Add/Change” service to change my service online (due to the wrong information).

I've emailed to customerservice and "chat" online ... they either continously point out that the bill is correct or they have got no clue.

Can somebody (from Verizon) help here ?

Kin

0 Likes
Re: Information under "My Verizon / Review Account" is wrong (though the Verizon bill is c
Kin_Yip1

By "help", I mean to fix the wrong information under "My Verizon / Review Account".    Can Verizon fix this please ?

0 Likes
Re: Information under "My Verizon / Review Account" is wrong (though the Verizon bill is c
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes