Is the My Verizon Page Experiencing Problems?
Yasiser

Does anyone know if the MyVerizon page is experiencing problems. I have attempted to log on to pay my bill for the past two weeks but have been unable to. When I called the customer service line, I did not get much help either. I received two options 1) pay via phone and pay the fee 2) mail in payment (along with late fee) and get reimbursed later. None of those options are acceptable in my opinion. 

Thank you

0 Likes
Re: Is the My Verizon Page Experiencing Problems?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Yasiser,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Is the My Verizon Page Experiencing Problems?
collectorado

I have the same problem with trying to pay my bill. Support could not fix it and submitted a "TICKET" and I was told someone would contact me within 24hrs. That was on Tue. the 25th. Still can't pay bill and don't feel that I should have to pay the fee to do it on the phone. Paperless billing means paying my bill online.

0 Likes