Isnt the DVR and Digital adaptor supposed to be free with the two year plan?
dave_langer
Enthusiast - Level 3

When I signed up, I am positive these two things were free, and it said my bill for the first year would be 110.00 plus fees (which is $6) when I got my first bill it was $134 (with fees), and I checked the bill and it looks like I am being charged for these two items.  Is this just a billing mistake or is there another reason my first bill is $134 instead of the $116 (with fees)?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Isnt the DVR and Digital adaptor supposed to be free with the two year plan?
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Isnt the DVR and Digital adaptor supposed to be free with the two year plan?
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes
dave_langer
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did call and what she said did not really make sense, espeically the part where they cannot honor the online prices.

IF the best deals are online, then how can they not honor them? I still dont understand how on the order summary of the online bill it says months 2-12 will be 110.98 plus taxes and the rep could not figure out how my bundle is that price. 

It does seem like a lot of people are having an issue with prices that were quoted and it being higher than promised.

Ill just wait for my 2nd month to see what the price will be since the first month has a month and a few days added up so its skewing it.