Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Contributor
zalichi
0 Kudos

Issues with Verizon Triple Play Package

I originally had only Verizon DSL internet. I decided to upgrade to the Triple Play package. I have never had DirecTV before, this is the first time. Anyway, the guy comes out and sets everythign up and I think everything is fine.

On Super Bowl Sunday my DirecTV got shut off. I called Verizon cusomer support and they told me that I had to call DirecTV. So I called DirecTV and they told me that I didn't have any kind of bundle with Verizon, and the reason they shut it off is because I hadn't been paying. I called Verizon again and they told me that it takes 3 months for DirecTV to show up on my bill, and that I would have to pay DirecTV separately until then. I don't receive a bill, so I'm not sure how to do that. I called DirecTV again and paid them over $50 to turn my service back on, so I could at least watch the end of the Super Bowl. I had missed over half of it by then. I paid over the phone by credit card.

I then emailed customer support and told them everything. Also, if I pay DirecTV separately, it comes out to over $100 a month, not the $85.99 quoted when I signed up online. Without even reading my email I get a canned response from Kathryn saying that when I "integrate" my DirecTV service with my Verizon bill, it will take up to two billing cycles to show up. Also, if I want the price quoted to me, I have to redeem some kind of DirecTV rebates.

Let me make it very clear.

I did not "integrate" any pre-existing DirecTV service with my Verizon account. I signed up for it on the Verizon website with the Triple Play package.

I didn't receive any kind of rebate. I don't see how it's possible to redeem something that I don't have.

I don't even receive a DirecTV bill. Am I supposed to call every month to find out how much I owe and pay over the phone?

Has anyone else, had any similar issues? Does anybody have any idea what I should do to fix this? Customer support doesn't even listen to my problem, or make any attempt to fix it.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

ornahp
0 Kudos

Re: Issues with Verizon Triple Play Package

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

Contributor
zalichi
0 Kudos

I filled out the form I was sent through pm and haven't heard back yet. I just got a bill from Directv for $250! Is this what normally happens when you sign up for a bundle? I shouldn't owe $250 even if I haven't paid anything at all. This is ridiculous.
ElizabethS
0 Kudos

Please message the agent who sent you the form and let them know.

Contributor
zalichi
0 Kudos

I messaged him as soon as I submitted it.
ElizabethS
0 Kudos

Message him again and let him know about the bill.

Contributor
zalichi
0 Kudos

Will do.

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411