Lack of training of Verizon Reps
DTAGB

Hello guys,

I have two TVs in my triple pack plan.  We just finished our basement and want to get TV connection in there.  Verizon website says to add an outlet the cost is 69.99 which is what the online chat rep said.  Adding another TV in the plan adds about $9/month - which is fine.  I lost my chat rep conversation and called the agent instead.  Now the phone rep is saying that besides the fee of 69.99 for the outlet installation there will also be a fee of 99.99 for the technician to come over there.  Even though the agent is coming they need to chare me another 24.99 to ship the box to me (or I can pick it up).  This is crazy.  To add a tv with outlet installation is a cost of 69.99 + 99.99 plus 24.99.   There is no consistency in the story by the chat rep versus the phone rep versus the website.  Who do you call to get this resolved?  I have dish service also in my house (for some international channels that verizon doesn't offer)  and would hate to just drop all tv channels and go to dish for that connection in the basement.  Any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: Lack of training of Verizon Reps
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes