Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Contributor
CeeCee
0 Kudos

Logging onto Verizon-Combining to VZ net

Good day is anyone else out there having problems logging onto www.verizon.com to access their account? This is ridiculous. I do not want to combine my accounts with verizon.net and I do not see why this is an required action. All I want to do is review and pay my bill online.  NOW IF THE BILL DOESN'T GET PAID TODAY, then Verizon wants to send some **bleep** shut off notice for not making the date for the arrangements.  Why not give the people the option to want to register their account?!!! I do not need another email address, all I want to do is review and pay my bill! I called Verizon and now they said check tomorrow or Monday for the resolution of this problem.  THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE, I bet you they lose a lot of customers this way because we didn't sign up with Verizon to stress like this.

Nickel Contributor
hitmehhh

Re: Logging onto Verizon-Combining to VZ net

[ Edited ]

I agree. I go to the My Acccount Profile and click on" Deactivate the link"  to break the link between the 2 accounts ' but it fails every time. Its like they are forcing us to keep both accounts linked.It probably wouldn't be so bad but when yoru account info shows up with your name , phone number ,address and your email address it its not even a secure connection.

Gold Contributor I
lasagna
Plan: Prime HD 50/25
0 Kudos

Re: Logging onto Verizon-Combining to VZ net

So, you've obviously successfully gotten into the forums and logged in ... with a Verizon account or a forums only account?

If you used your Verizon account, try clicking the "Account" tab at the top of this page (there's a drop down of "Payment") and see if that gets you to where you wanted to go.

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411