MY HOME PHONE BILL JUMPED $23 LAST MONTH AND IT'S ALL TAXES AND FEES!!
beaglesmom

Am I the only customer to have received a phone bill with 28 different taxes and fees delineated on it making my home phone bill increase $23 per month starting with the July bill?  It was WAAAY too expensive  before July and now with these taxes and fees, it is outrageous!  I wish my iPhone got better reception at my home, as then I would just cancel my landline!!!  Do you realize it costs about $1,000 per year for a landline now and an additional $500 for a dedicated fax line!  I have combed Verizon's site and read all the bills and do not see where you alert the customer to these taxes and fees (which have never appeared before).  What's going on with the taxes and fees?  I realize you are passing them through to us, but why now?  Thank you for answering this message!. 

0 Likes
Re: MY HOME PHONE BILL JUMPED $23 LAST MONTH AND IT'S ALL TAXES AND FEES!!
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the troubles with your billing. We have copied your post to our private support board to get more information from you to look into this. Please refer all posts to that new thread so we can make sure to see them. Thank you in the meantime for your patience.

0 Likes
Re: MY HOME PHONE BILL JUMPED $23 LAST MONTH AND IT'S ALL TAXES AND FEES!!
tns
Master - Level 2

Verizon on fees we can complain about and maybe Verizon will hesitate to increase them in the futue.  TAXES you need to complain to or fire your local/state/federal politicians

0 Likes
Status changed to: Resolved
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We have not received a response in reference to your issue. Please repost if you are still experiencing a problem.

Tonya D.

0 Likes