Management address please
marcam923
Enthusiast - Level 1

After just getting off the phone with customer service and speaking with {edited for privacy}" a supposed customer support manager, I was told that when I signed up for TV with DirectTV and was given a bundle deal with Verizon, that was only if I signed up for the triple play with Verizon... Why would I do that when I have TV with DirectTV and they are the ones that transferred me to Verizon to get my internet setup. I was then informed there would be no charges except for the monthly charges, as in no setup fees, equipment fees, or activation fees. When my bill arrived not only was the price $5 higher than what internet costs should have been if there was no bundle, but $15 higher than what I was quoted with the bundle. I was charged an activation fee, and when I tried addressing this with the customer service "manager", he raised his voice to me, and told me that there were no notes in the system, that stated anything that I was saying. So because one of your representatives clearly told me something that I made notes of, but they did not do their job correctly that is the customers fault? Then he says as a courtesy he can adjust my bill $10 for 12 months but not the full length of the contract like I was previously told. I want someone from Verizon to contact me immediately, I will not post personal information here so they will need to send me a message to get in touch with me. I will re-post this message everyday until this problem is straightened out. If there was not going to be a discount I would have went with service through AT&T who is my wireless provider and whom I do not have these issues with, who would have given me a bundle price with wireless and Internet..

0 Likes
Re: Management address please
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

0 Likes